Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Reports To: Facilities Manager
This is an ideal opportunity to join the largest generator specialist in the South West, whose head offices are based in Bristol. Good customer service skills are needed, as you will be liaising with both internal and external contacts throughout the site.
1. Carry out routine maintenance as required to buildings and outside areas. Working closely with maintenance teams to carry out general building maintenance duties.
2. Responsible for organising the storage of all new hire fleet and sales equipment to ensure that the workshop areas are well organised and kept tidy
3. Responsible for moving and loading of equipment / liaising with yard to ensure equipment is dispatched by internal or external transport
4. Carry out site visits to assess or carry out positioning or removal of equipment.
5. Maintain all workshop and yard areas.
6. Carry out various additional tasks for all departments
7. Comply with the company health and safety policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy. This includes company vehicles.
8. Comply with all aspects of the company quality and environmental management standards (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015) and occupational
health and safety management best practice, proactively contributing to the company’s continuous improvement programme.
1. General maintenance skills
2. Holder of current CSCS/CPCS/ECS card preferred
3. Forklift Licence preferred - Training can be given
4. MEWP Licences preferred - Training can be given
5. Slinger – Banksman preferred - Training can be given
Please note: We carry out DBS checks on our workforce due to the nature of our work and any offer is dependent on satisfactory references being obtained.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, private medical and life assurance schemes.
To apply forward your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR,
Power Electrics (Bristol) Ltd, St Ivel Way, Warmley, Bristol BS30 8TY
If you do not hear from us within 10 days of the closing date, then your application has not been successful on this occasion.